On 06/08/2015 2:24 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Too late for that.  If I "make a command decision" and just get'er done, as
long as the result is positive then I don't even need to ask forgiveness.

Once I open the can and ask the question, then (I've learned) it's just
best to keep her totally in the loop.

Plan B it is, until a better option comes along.

Lots of rain and lightening here now, may have to move the work into the
garage tonight.

Max
Charleston SC

My good wife would not care what I spent or how I got the car fixed so long as I just did it. She has been giving me a hard time about the length of time my car has sat in the garage since I had brake issues a while back.

RB