On 06/08/2015 3:09 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Trump is the best political theatre to hit the country since the 1800's or at least since 1910. It is because he is not a pol and is flamboyant, and fearless.

Too bad tonight's theatre is not on over the air tv so more people can see it.

Yes, my wife wanted to watch it but that is one channel that we do not receive. We have satellite tv and the Lord only knows how many channels but I understand the debate is on only the one channel and we do not get it. Will have to see if it is on the net somewhere - maybe shortly after the real event.

RB