Live its on Foxnews.com but you need to pay...
-Curt
      From: Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 5:31 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trying to screw the clown

On 06/08/2015 3:09 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
> Trump is the best political theatre to hit the country since the
> 1800's or at least since 1910.  It is because he is not a pol and is
> flamboyant, and fearless.
>
> Too bad tonight's theatre is not on over the air tv so more people can
> see it.

Yes, my wife wanted to watch it but that is one channel that we do not
receive. We have satellite tv and the Lord only knows how many channels
but I understand the debate is on only the one channel and we do not get
it. Will have to see if it is on the net somewhere - maybe shortly after
the real event.

RB