Live its on Foxnews.com but you need to pay...
-Curt

Bzzzt wrong! (on a technicality). I don't need to pay. If I wanted to see it, I'd need to go somewhere to watch, or pay them to watch on a small screen computer monitor. But I don't need to pay to see it. I have no need to see it.

I would like to see the WHOLE trump segment on the family leader thing, (where he supposedly attacked mcLame) not just seconds taken out of context. It may be out there somewhere, but I have not had enough interest to search for it.