On Aug 3, 2015 11:22 AM, "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> A Washington Porst reporter binge-read ALL of Trump's books over a single
> weekend!  His observtions are worth noting, since he is the likely R
> standard bearer.

I'm just curious if "hire an assistant" man has read them all himself.  I'm
not particularly surprised the reporter thinks they are disjointed.

Once upon a time a tool guy told me Colin Powell does his own work on his
Volvos.  Why isn't he running?

In other news, I got to spend 20 minutes looking at the SDLs' engines the
other day.  More on that later, the up shot is that I'm feeling better
about moving the 300's engine rather than just the head.

Best,
Tim
Not running for president