To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D Belt Problem

On Monday, January 30, 2006, at 09:07 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I usually check things over about once a
month but since becoming disabled and no longer driving to work the
240D was
being used less & less & I obviously wasn;t checking things often
enough.

Disabled Larry? I was gone for a long time what happened? I hope your
mending well.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am