      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 11:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] This is bad

2 lb at HF is maybe $6 and well worth it for tie rods and ball
joints, etc.  Mine is maybe 12" over all, so it is easier to
maneuver than a claw hammer and has twice the clout.

TO take out the tapered bolts on IH H, they say to whack the side of
the yoke while applying pressure.  I used a crowbar and the 2 lb LFH
and they popped right out.  Had to do this 2-3 times recently.

Same technique should work for tie rod ends/BJ.