If I watch TV at all tonight, as I rarely do, it will be to see the latest
episode of "Rick and Morty" on Adult Swim.

Another really awesome series on AS is "Mr. Pickles". I highly recommend it,
although you better be up for some really off color, raunchy and moderately
violent stuff presented in a very humorous fashion.  Brooke Shields voices the
mother on it. That won't have the desired effect until you see the show, then
it will surprise you....

Dan fan of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Sent from my iPad