One thing I learned from my dealer parts guy is that the EPC will often show a
part to be NLA when it's really not. He says there is another system they used
called "Paragon" which is the determining source as to whether or not a part is
still available.

He urged me to always check with him on parts that show as NLA in the EPC
before going elsewhere. More often than not the part has been available.

On a related note, he gave me the MB key reference sheets yesterday when I
ordered some keys for the S420. There's about 6 pages of stuff and it's the
definitive reference for what keys go with which model car along with remote
part numbers and key part numbers.

Not something you often use, but a great resource none the less.

Dan

Sent from my iPad