There’s no special break-in process for ceramic pads that I know of.  You bed
them in just like you would a set of organic pads, and that’s it.

I’ve used ceramic pads on the last three cars I’ve owned, and not only do they
keep the wheels a lot cleaner, they last longer, too.

I just bought a set of domestic name brand (Wagner?) organic pads for the 1998
S420 from Rock Auto on closeout.  A whopping $6.00.

Dan