Look on the Adult Swim website.  They have lots of their content posted there
and it’s free.

I lost track of Archer.  I watched the first episode this season but wasn’t
moved.  I’ve got the rest of the season on the DVR, but haven’t tried watching
them yet.

I love Mr. Pickles.  He’s my kind of dog.

Dan