I think you're right Dan, that'll be my next move.  I noticed that the
brake hoses on my '87 wagon are looking pretty ragged, might as well get an
extra set for the '95 sedan and see how that works.

Hmmm, if they are the same part number, perhaps I'll get one set of new
hoses for the wagon, and try them on the sedan before they go on the wagon,
then I'll know.  That will only cost me brake fluid and time.

Max
Charleston SC