Don't ruin the engines with all that salt water dripping on them (sweat).

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I'm out here in the 102 heat, 115 heat index, loading engines to haul out
> to new okie acres. I received my quick attach pallet fork attachment for my
> tractor yesterday and boy it sure makes moving them a lot easier. Just
> scoops them right up.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!