I have no answers at the moment.. Come Monday.. expect I may contact the
web site and see if it's just a concept or actually certified for flight
and for sale..

If I grasp the design details correctly.. it has an on board fuel engine
that runs generator which drives electric motors.. actually, not a bad
concept over helicopter design for example, which uses shafts, gearboxes,
and complex couplings... in concept at least.. in actual application...
lots of unanswered questions..

To fly it needs FAA certification.. That is no small feat..