Computer control is probably critical to flight stability, read Osprey, and it
would be beyond the average drivers/fliers ability to control, sans said
computer control.I'm still waiting for the Jetson's flying car, though this
seems to be a great idea and hopefully successful.Licences will be interesting,
private pilots ticket at a minimum, so some joker doesn't try to land on my
flat roof!

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.