IT is a computer generated visualization. I'm guessing that is the furthest state of development. Type certification requires real aircraft. If real aircraft existed, we'd have seen more than a visualization. It is someone's dream, but I doubt there is enough money behind the dream to build a prototype. There may be errors in the engineering data that would severely limit the range. 300HP takes significant fuel. Range for 300 HP is roughly 150 miles on a 15 gal tank on a wheeled vehicle.

I have no answers at the moment.. Come Monday.. expect I may contact the
web site and see if it's just a concept or actually certified for flight
and for sale..

If I grasp the design details correctly.. it has an on board fuel engine
that runs generator which drives electric motors.. actually, not a bad
concept over helicopter design for example, which uses shafts, gearboxes,
and complex couplings... in concept at least.. in actual application...
lots of unanswered questions..

To fly it needs FAA certification.. That is no small feat..

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

 On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:53:13 -0700 G Mann via Mercedes
 <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 >  https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/D4uSWtazRCM?rel=0

 Nice idea.

 Rather high wing loading with the small wings.

 1 megawatt = 1341 horsepower, how long can the batteries provide 1041
 horsepower? How heavy are they?

 How large is the fuel tank? How often does it need to be filled?

 Craig