Thanks Don.. as I suspected... in development.. still..

Let's just throw a few more billion at it and make it work... seems to be
the operative plan with government.. why doesn't it work in industry? ....

Hmmmm ... Apparently, Terrafugia needs to invest in more lobbyist and buy
some Congressional influence.