Yeah, a Cuisinart makes short work of pesto.

Made blueberry "ice cream" from almond milk, frozen blues, sugar, vanilla,
and ice cubes.  Took less than a minute in the Blendtec and it was smooth
and surprisingly tasty (although next time I will halve the sugar). The
vanilla compensated for the non-dairy aspect to give the illusion of dairy
creaminess.