> On August 9, 2015 at 9:41 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 wrote:

 Holiday Inn Express has a pancake machine. Push a button and 2 minutes later
 pancakes come out.My liberal friends hate it when I point to the kiosks at
 Panera as "$15 minimum wage worker replacements." They point out that the
 robot maintainers will make much more than minimum wage and I point out that
 ex-burger flippers will not be robot maintainers.

And if robots replace 500 burger flippers, even if one of them gets the job of
fixing all the robots, what are the other 499 going to do?

Mitch.

A few will work in walmert, some will sweep floors, some will find other entry level jobs, some will sit on their okoles, and a very few will figure out they are better off going to the CC and learning to fix the robotic machines.