Yes to what AS said.

Try coconut milk in your next batch of ice cream.

--R

On 8/9/15 9:21 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Yeah, a Cuisinart makes short work of pesto.

Made blueberry "ice cream" from almond milk, frozen blues, sugar, vanilla,
and ice cubes.  Took less than a minute in the Blendtec and it was smooth
and surprisingly tasty (although next time I will halve the sugar). The
vanilla compensated for the non-dairy aspect to give the illusion of dairy
creaminess.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 7:52 PM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>