I get my small tanks refilled at Tractor Supply, which I have not had to do for awhile, and my big tank for the cooktop comes from the local supplier. who provides equal measure of customer abuse in the process, for free.

I saw in the Costco magazine that they are starting to put dizzel pumps in at some stations.

--R