My buddy finished his baking courses at the local CC and is now into the ice cream phase. He brought me a sample of his recent homework, it is like a big ice cream ball thing with avocado/lime/coconutmilk (you put de lime in de coconut drink it all up) in the middle and mango something on the outside which is made with cream. The avocado lime coconut is very light and refreshing, almost like a sorbet but a bit more heft to it. You can't really taste the avocado but it also gives some fat and thickness to the blend, and the green color. He put a crust on it of roasted hazelnuts and chocolate bits. it is quite awesome.

I look forward to grading more homework assignments. When this class is over he starts bread.

--R