$16.89 for exchange 20# bottle at Wal-Mart coupla days ago.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lowest gas prices in the USA

Check out the price of propane and give us a debriefing.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

There might be some place around with $2.19 but usually it is 10cents
cheaper upstate for some reasons never clear, maybe they are closer to the
pipeline or something.

Reminds me I need to go to Costco today to fill up the truck...

--R