Does anyone know if our cars, in my case the M119 engine, will run without the
MAF?

Granted, I would expect it to run poorly, but I was wondering as I continue to
part out the S500.

FWIW, I've sold almost $1000 worth of parts and have maybe $500 more currently
on eBay. And that doesn't include the $270 I will get at the scrapper for the
two catalytic converters or the scrap value of the car when I'm done, maybe
$100-$150.

Just factoring purchase cost and nothing more, I might end up breaking even on
this car when it's all said and done!

Dan

Sent from my iPad