I actually try to avoid ice cream, mostly, but now my homebrews' effects...

--R

On 8/10/15 12:21 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Observe what it does to your waistline as well. ;)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    My buddy finished his baking courses at the local CC and is now
    into the ice cream phase.  He brought me a sample of his recent
    homework, it is like a big ice cream ball thing with
    avocado/lime/coconutmilk (you put de lime in de coconut drink it
    all up) in the middle and mango something on the outside which is
    made with cream.  The avocado lime coconut is very light and
    refreshing, almost like a sorbet but a bit more heft to it.  You
    can't really taste the avocado but it also gives some fat and
    thickness to the blend, and the green color.  He put a crust on it
    of roasted hazelnuts and chocolate bits.  it is quite awesome.

    I look forward to grading more homework assignments.  When this
    class is over he starts bread.

    --R