I scrapped my old hvac heat pump a few weeks back, got about $100 for the whole
deal. The compressor which weighed maybe 50 lb fetched the best after the
copper coils. Cash for a bunch of iron etc (including old Benz rotors) but a
check for the copper etc.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Aug 10, 2015, at 9:52 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>