My favorite reply to "You can't do that" is, "Just watch."

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Mini-van dual zone a/c

Operative word here is "Dealer"...

Take it to a well versed independent AC shop and have them put in a piece
of line that bypasses the rear evap unit, then recharge the system.

The rear unit is plumbed in series with the front unit as far as the
coolant flow, most likely. One compressor feeds both evaporators. Two
controls, one for each evap, right?

A good AC shop should have no issues sorting it out.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM, ned kleinhenz via Mercedes <