Why do we care about the Priuses? Their owners are miss-guided and
irrational, just like about 85% of the population. They are not a threat,
just annoying when they start talking.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The sticker needs to be on the back of an old 240D blowing black smoke.
>
> RB
>

> On 11/08/2015 7:59 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> Yes I am with you on that. Maybe we should have some anti-pissus bumper
>> stickers with star logo @ the Q.
>> On Aug 11, 2015 8:14 PM, "Dimitri via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> wrote:

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!