We lose power about once a year, so I put the "Report power outage" number
in the address book of the phone after the first time - no fumbling around
in the dark looking for it now.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:04 AM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> wrote:

> 'Couldn't find # for power co. in directory.  Finally told Siri to call
> 911.  Asked emergency dispatcher if she could help me find # for reporting
> power out.  'Told me to call 411.  "Oh, of course, thanks."
>
> 'Got the # and called;
>
> --

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!