Sorry. W140, M119.

To-date I've sold nearly $1,000 worth of parts off of it and I have another
round on eBay closing out on Sunday night. That leaves the cats and a number of
other items I have yet to pull or list.

I started a detailed spreadsheet with selling prices, shipping expenses and
such to establish my "true" profit from all this when it's done.

Next Tuesday is the target date for final disposal.

Dan

Sent from my iPad