Is the lowest price I've seen here, earlier this afternoon. Just filled my tank for an effective price of $1.84, 20% off $2.299 with a discount "gas" card from local grocery chain. North Charleston, Rivers near I526, if you're looking.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

$2.01 to 2.07 reported in the gulf coast  Mobile-Gufpo't area.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Benzin is up 15ยข/gal here. Presumably due to the political circus at the state fair and the universities about to crank up mean a fair number of people moving around.
$2.68 again.

An obvious ripoff.