Already replaced the seal for the chain tensioner, immediately after the head was installed and the first seal leaked because I wasn't careful and let the seal get cock-eyed while tightening.

The other possible leakers I can think of are the vacuum pump/gasket and the timing case cracking at the serpentine belt tensioner mount.

I may put some newspaper or cardboard under it in the driveway and spray a couple cans of brake cleaner to wash off the front of the engine, that may be enough to locate the leak.

--
Max Dillon

If it is leaking that much, the oil will have washed a clean pathway below whatever is leaking. If it is the front mail seal, there will be a clean oily path below with dirt stuck in the oil around the "river" where it is washed clean.