Here is the full interview that the trum p was raked over the coals for. The alleged terrible thing to say, when heard in context is not big deal to me.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?327045-5/donald-trump-family-leadership-summit

As discussed before, anyone who knows the loser (mcLame) does not think highly of him. It is also apparent that mclame fired the first shot. (people who live in glass houses should not throw stones)

Over all, after watching the whole thing, I think the clown comes off pretty well.

One thing i find very entertaining is how the media fires "fatal shots" (fatal to any Pol) and the clown turns them around and moves higher in the polls. He does not succumb to the shots because he is not a pol. Good Pol theatre!