Well that's what I am thinking but since it seems like everyone has one I
thought maybe it was for the cows or something. I can see the point though at
night I can look out and see if anybody is creeping around but with motion
lights would see if somebody came up though. I guess the only drawback is the
street light is way up high and not easy to take out but lower to the ground
motion lights could be taken out easy by a criminal.

Sent from my iPhone