The thing I like about Trump, although I question how well he would do as
President, is that he pretty well runs roughshod over all the PC junk.  You
watch any of the candidates, or politicians in general, when they get asked a
question that could be considered "volatile" and it's a bunch of verbal tap
dancing around the issue so as not to offend.

You can't have a position and expect everyone to like it. These people think
they will be able to appeal to the largest possible demographic by avoiding
"offending" everyone, meaning that they either don't take a position or what
they say/claim is so watered down its pretty much worthless.

Dan

Sent from my iPad