Maybe it's part of the Alaska oil revenue sharing scheme - all the
residents get a portion of the oil money each year.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> No threats needed.  They just adjust the pump price based on where you're
> from.
>
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Probably not but you gonna argue with the guy who has a gun?
> > They can give you a $5/gal discount for being a local I think. The posted
> > price is probably $8.50...
> > -Curt

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!