Ours is $7/month. My wife likes to be able to see the skunks as soon or
before they see her when taking the compost out after dark, so we still
have it.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!