> Max wrote:
>
> How do you measure toe-in that way?  In other words, how do
> you calibrate the laser pointer?

Trigonometry.  And the fact that the 123 manual has the
toe-in spec in degrees. *smiles*  But with a known tire
diameter and a toe-in "length" the angle can be calculated.

Regarding calibrating the level, I used a 10ft piece of
Unistrut that my eyeball determined was straight.  I measured
the height of the beam at the level and at 10 ft and figured
that was close enough.

I wrote up a page on my process in a file called
w123-toein-alignment_howto_screen.pdf

Find it at http://host-a.net/fmiser/