I finally got the motor put back together a few days ago and it fired up and 
ran. Wow. Problem was it was pouring oil out the passenger side. Crap. I took a 
few things back off today and discovered a bolt I had put in the bottom of the 
head that holds a baffle on was slightly too small and was not tightened. 
Corrected that issue, put everything back together again, fired it back up and 
it runs great with no oil leaks and no oil vapor blowing out the vent hole in 
the valve cover like before. Looks like we are in business. I have not mowed 
the yard over here since before July 4th because other mower is at other house 
and I did not want to haul it back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone

To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to