No they are charging me for the power to it. All said and done it's about $10 a month and my yard looks like a parking lot. I'm going to install several motion activated lights. I wonder if they sell any that are motion activated but I can also cut them on with a switch full time if wanted.

Sent from my MBPhone

Any motion light will work. HF has em, so do the big box lumberyards, tru-valu or ace hdw etc. Jut run a switch from the house or where ever you want it out to the light to switch the power on or off.