On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:20:09 -0500 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Ours is $7/month. My wife likes to be able to see the skunks as soon or
> before they see her when taking the compost out after dark, so we still
> have it.

When we lived in Colorado Springs after our stint out in the country,
we had a house that had floodlights around its perimeter. We would open
the windows in the evening to cool the house down. When I would notice
skunk smell, I would turn on the lights and the skunks would leave.

Craig