      From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mower head gasket update

Nice!  Let us know how it cuts.

My lot is only about a quarter acre, I've got a push mower that lasted fifteen
years now.  Finally put on a new blade this summer, and I think it may finally
be time to overhaul the carburetor, but this thing just keeps going.  Yard
Machine with a Briggs & Stratton motor.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC