The Zeniths were a pleasure to work with compared to the Solex 4A1.  It is a
nightmare of a carburetor, guaranteed to run poorly even when working at it’s
best, and offering really lousy fuel economy.

The M130 in the former W123 LWB had one.  I tore it off and did a Holley 5200
conversion.  Made the car a real pleasure to drive and I could even get mileage
numbers in the high teens with it.

Dan