Yes, it would disrupt the ecological cycle of mold growth in the carpet to
close off it's water supply by sealing the concrete.

Pretty sure that's how it happens in the humid NorthEast... ;))

118°F here today.. moisture is not a problem..

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 8:14 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> But, if any moisture comes up through it, ya want it to escape and
> evaporate immediately, instead of accumulating under impervious paint.
> Isn't that the reason he decided to use indoor/outdoor carpet?
>
> Wilton
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dimitri via Mercedes" <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>

>>> carpet?