On Wednesday, February 1, 2006, at 12:21 PM, Donald Snook wrote:

I got my power steering fluid and filter and filter already. WOW! That
is fast service.   Has anyone noticed that the Mercedes Fluid smells
like cat pee?   I opened the bottle to see what color it was and SHEESH
that stuff smells awful.

Donald H. Snook

That would be one good reason for me to continue using Amsoil Synthetic tranny fluid.

Why do you choose PS fluid (that smells like cat piss or otherwise) over tranny fluid? I'm taking a survey so I may better serve my future Amsoil customers.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am