These work well in basements. http://www.dricore.com/en/index.aspx
Would likely work well in the shed too.

RB

On 17/08/2015 10:03 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
IIRC you didn't put a vapor barrier under the concrete so the advice we as a
group gave you last year was a pretty resounding neither. Your problem is that
moisture WILL creep up through the concrete. If you paint it the paint will
fail rapidly, just the like the paint in my basement does and for the same
reasons. If you put carpet it'll probably mold like Grant suggests.Probably the
best option to my mind is to cover the floor with plastic and deck it with
plywood. The moisture will migrate along the plastic and out the edges...
-Curt
       From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
  Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 10:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Concrete paint?
Hardy har har. So should I paint the floor OR cover it with I/O carpet?

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:21 PM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
wrote:
Yes, it would disrupt the ecological cycle of mold growth in the carpet to
close off it's water supply by sealing the concrete.

Pretty sure that's how it happens in the humid NorthEast... ;))

118°F here today.. moisture is not a problem..

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 8:14 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

But, if any moisture comes up through it, ya want it to escape and
evaporate immediately, instead of accumulating under impervious paint.
Isn't that the reason he decided to use indoor/outdoor carpet?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dimitri via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>