I don't have to explain AZ. 117 Friday,  115 yesterday. Today should be
about the same. Ugh.
I'm tired of these summers.  I have to start thinking about where I want to
spend summers when I retire.

Bob R

Bob,

Wisconsin, N of Rhinelander, N MN, and parts of canada are pretty nice in the summertime. no need for air cond. reasonable humidity levels most of the time. Occasional need to throw a log or two in the woodstove when it is cold and rainy. The MI UP and other areas north of 45ยบ N lat. are also tolerable without A/c.

Just think! You could be a "summer chicken Yooper!" Way better than being a FIB.

The northwoods are full of summer homes or cottages.