A lot of the cottage owners out at "the lake" where we go are from the US but mostly within a good day's drive - Illinois, Indiana, Iowa etc.

RB

On 17/08/2015 11:55 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
So the. You would have a large influx of Arizonians and Floridians for the
summer, much like we have a large influx of Canadians in the winter?

Dan, eh

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes