Dan,

I wish I'd taken a picture.  I looked at how the old pads and sensors were
joined, and inserted the sensor pin into the same hole (center of the
spring clip) on the new pads.  There are two ways that I could see to
install them, I tried both.  One method (wrong) resulted in no click - no
stick, the sensor would just fall right out.  The spring clip can be
removed and flipped over to present a smaller hole, I had to do that on one
pad, and then a weak "click" and the sensor stayed in place, but with some
movement.  Maybe I'll dig an old pad out of the trash and take a picture.

Max
Charleston SC