I like just putting bake fluid in the reservoir and just using the pressure
bleeder to provide pressure.  You have fewer problems with bubbles and
potential foaming, I’ve found.  It’s not a big deal to have to pull the cap and
replenish the fluid occasionally.

I would add that I had an unfortunate incident with an “Easy Bleed” one time
where the cap popped off the reservoir during bleeding, spraying brake fluid
all over the place.  Did some damage to my paint.

Ever since then I always put a towel over the reservoir and bleeder when it’s
under pressure.  That way if something does pop loose it won’t spray brake
fluid all over.

To be honest, I prefer suction bleeding with a hand vacuum pump and overflow
bottle.  It takes a little longer, but it works well for me.  After the
incident with the pressure bleeder I’m a bit gun shy about having pressurized
brake fluid around my car...

Dan